- Faith-Based Leaders & Organizations
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- HUD Certified Counseling Agencies
- State Housing Finance Authorities
- State & Municipal Governments
Homes Saved By Faith is an amalgam of faith-based organizations that have joined together to stem the tide of foreclosures sweeping our country. Disregarding denominational, ethnic, cultural and religious differences, these groups formed a united front in the battle against this epidemic.
1. To provide a functional base of understanding for faith-based and community-based organizations to facilitating outreach.
2. To intervene for homeowners who are in delinquency.
3. To assist those needing credit rebuilding and homeownership.
4. To facilitate alternatives to foreclosure through developing preventive self-help mechanisms and trusted alternative intervention agencies.
5. To develop regional relationships and programs applicable to local and regional markets.